Objective: To quickly assist disaster victims and integrate into the actual and existing social dynamics in the disaster area
- Mobilize relief distribution and rescue/medical missions
- Establish relationships with all active local government agencies, NGOs, faith-based and civic organizations, and key community leaders.
- Facilitate or actively participate in the provincial level inter-sectoral disaster coordinating forums and meetings.
- Setting up of essential facilities ( potable water source and temporary shelters)
- Assess and establish role and strategic objectives in the over-all disaster area, as well as identify target communities to be assisted.
- Camp Management